Joseph Scott Cady, DC
Care through chiropractic
Chiropractic Care . . . "Come for Relief, Stay for Health"
My focus is the preservation and restoration of your health. I specialize in locating and correcting subluxations. A subluxation is a complex joint restriction, which can cause increased pressure on the nerves of your body. This may influence the health of your joints, muscles and organs. Subluxations are managed through chiropractic manipulation.
I work with my patients to correct the subluxations in their affected joints. I can adjust the restricted joints in a variety of ways, ranging from gentle non-force to more traditional manipulation. Depending on your specific needs, I may use Diversified Adjustments, Activator Instrument, Thompson, Cox, or non force mobilization. The patients I have treated range in age from 7 days old to 99 years young. My goal is to help my patients achieve better health.
Dr. Joseph Scott Cady, DC
I have been practicing state of the art chiropractic for over 30 years and have treated thousands of patients with a gentle and genuine touch. Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional health care. As a chiropractic professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients.
As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is one reason I value each and every patient relationship. If you are in pain, I will do everything possible to help you to achieve the relief you need. I will help you get relief through gentle spinal manipulation and physiotherapy.
In my free time, I like to spend time with his wife and two daughters. I am also an avid table tennis player and enjoy exercising and gardening.
- I graduated with honors from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- I have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Human Biology from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- I am a Qualified Medical Examiner and Disability Evaluator
- I have been published in professional periodicals and newspapers
- I have been in private practice in Sunnyvale, CA since 1990
- I am an adjunct faculty member at Palmer College of Chiropractic and have mentored and trained dozens of chiropractic students
- I have worked onsite at Google as a chiropractor in the Google Mountain View health center since 1997