Physical Therapy & Stretches
Care through chiropractic
Physical Therapy . . . “Come for Relief, Stay for Health”
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is the blending therapy modalities with exercises to the body when an injury is sustained. Physical therapy for neck and back conditions focuses on the spinal joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Physical Therapy modalities and exercise have many benefits, including:
- Alleviating spinal pain while increasing range of motion
- Reducing medication dependence
- Strengthening the muscles which support your spine
- Assist athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts and events.
- Help depression and anxiety
- Reduce spasm and cramping
- Release endorphins into the body which are natural painkillers.
Why is Physical Therapy important?
90% of people experience spinal pain at least once in their lifetime, as well as to other areas of their body. Pain can also show up in the gluts, groin, hip and legs. Each episode can become progressively worse leading to debilitating pain.
Our clinic combines physical therapy modalities, exercises and chiropractic care to treat your injuries. Each of these approaches can help to relieve your pain and disability. By combining the treatments, we have found that we help our patients recover more quickly.